Important Advice and Resources for Pet Parents
Setting healthy habits for you and your pet in 2024 is a great way to start the new year! Committing to regular exercise, setting a feeding schedule, and scheduling regular veterinary check-ups are important steps for your pet's health and well-being. Between vet visits, you can also use Kidney-Chek to keep an eye on your pet's health, save time and money, and get peace of mind that your pet is healthy!
Try our FREE, 2-minute Risk Assessment to see the likelihood that your pet is hiding kidney illness from you AND get 15% off your Kidney-Chek purchase!
As a pet owner, it's easy to put your pet's needs above your own. However, it's important to make time for your own health goals as well. Consider taking your pet on a walk or jog together to get exercise and spend some time together.
Here are some new and interested pet trends to level up your pet care strategies in the new year:
Latest Pet Health Trends and Products for 2024
- Fresh pet food delivery services are becoming increasingly popular. These services offer healthy, high-quality meals delivered right to your doorstep.
- Treat-dispensing puzzles and Puzzle feeders: These toys make mealtime and snack-time more engaging. They usually involve moving parts or compartments that your pet needs to manipulate to access their meal.
- Interactive balls and plush toys: These balls are designed to roll, bounce, or make sounds, encouraging your pet to chase and play with them. Plush toys often have hidden squeakers, crinkly textures, or other interactive elements that keep your pet entertained during playtime.
- Hide-and-seek toys: These toys have hidden compartments or pockets where you can hide treats or toys for your pet to discover.
- Laser pointers: Laser pointers can provide hours of fun for cats, as they chase the elusive light dot around the room. Be sure to never shine the laser directly into your pet's eyes.
- Technology is also playing a bigger role in pet health. Devices like FitBark and Whistle allow you to track your pet's activity level and monitor their health from your smartphone.
Remember to supervise your pet during playtime with interactive toys and check-up on how they feel from eating food delivered from pet food services. Choose toys, food, and technology that are suitable for their size, breed, and activity level. Here's to a happy and healthy new year for you and your furry friend!
Keep up with the latest pet health trends by signing up for the Kidney-Chek Newsletter on our website. Check out our upcoming "Hot Topics" blog, where we will discuss widely debated topics in pet care like "What the Best Diet for Pets?" and "Is it safe to use CBD oil to treat pet anxiety?" and much more!